Become a FACTS Ambassador!
What’s In It for You?
What will you do?
We support our FACTS Ambassadors on many levels. We encourage you to get involved with whatever interests you in the field of fertility awareness and education. Some possible ideas include:
Do You Have What it Takes?
• Enrolled and in good standing at a medical school or any other health professional school
• Interested in learning more and educating others about FABMs
• Self starter and able to engage in respectful dialogue
• Passionate about interacting with your peers and using social media to spark interest
• Able to plan events and understand how to market to your colleagues
• Comfortable connecting with health professionals and speaking to audiences
• Able to commit at least 5-10 hours per term to FACTS Ambassador activities
• Willing to participate in monthly calls with FABM experts and fellow Ambassadors to enhance your education and experience
Ready to join us?
“I want to be knowledgeable about these methods so I can offer women the full scope of family planning options.
FACTS has a lot to offer medical students. I’m lucky to have found such an enriching organization!”Grace Carson
FACTS Student Ambassador Agreement
We are delighted to welcome you as a FACTS Ambassador! We believe this will be a wonderful way for you to expand your knowledge of fertility and women’s health and help us share the FACTS with others. Please provide us with the following information, register as a Student Member (a $20.00 fee), and email us a headshot to keep on file for Ambassador marketing material (will be used with discretion and notification prior to use) and we will gladly add you to our student roster! As an Ambassador you will have the opportunity to expand your clinical toolbox, do research, get published, develop your skills, attend national meetings, and enhance your networking skills. Welcome to the FACTS team!