Join our efforts
Membership benefits for both
individuals and organizations include:
- reduced rates for FACTS conferences
- discounts for CME programs
- discounts for FACTS materials
- professional development
- networking opportunities
JOIN FACTS TODAY!
Members are expected to support our mission and vision, and work with us to help us achieve the goals of our organization. Members are asked to abide by the Principles of Dialogue as these are instrumental to fostering relationships and deeper levels of understanding within our organization. Finally, FACTS has developed a statement of principles that outlines our view of fertility and the role of fertility awareness based methods for family planning and reproductive health monitoring. To accurately represent the various stakeholders of the collaborative, FACTS offers both Individual and Organizational memberships at the following levels:
Our individual member’s benefits provide access to a range of services and resources including:
- FREE access to core FACTS Webinars on FABMs for Family Planning and The 5th Vital Sign
- FREE access to our monthly collaborative case study discussions with our RRM colleagues
- FREE access to 1 bonus webinar each year
- 20% Discount on FACTS Conference Registrations
- 10% Discount on FACTS Online CME Course
- 20% Discount on FACTS materials
- Job seekers: Opportunity to post job or training opportunities desired
- Access to extensive FABM research database
To learn more about our individual membership opportunities, click here.
Additionally, to support and sustain the important and unique work of FACTS we are now pleased to offer four levels of organizational member benefits. These benefits are specifically designed for groups interested in sharing in the growth and development of fertility awareness research and education.
Organizational member benefits include:
- Deeper discounts on FACTS Conference Registrations, Online CME Courses, Materials, Speaker Presentations, and Webinars
- Promotional advertising opportunities
- Job, training, and event posting
To learn more about our organizational membership opportunities, click here.
If you looking to renew your membership, or already have an account with FACTS, please visit this page instead.
To learn about the different levels of organizational membership and benefits click on the images below.